If I had more offroad use than highway miles, I would go with the BfG KM3 mud-terrain tires.Those tires are ugly.. but look promising.The Revo 3 is an excellent all around tire. Het model reageert onmiddellijk en,We verzamelen de beoordelingen over de banden.Wij zijn een officiële dealer van Bridgestone banden.We verkopen niet alleen banden en velgen online in Nederland maar ook in Duitsland, Italië, Frankrijk, Spanje, Oostenrijk, Groot-Brittannië, Turkije, Tsjechië en Polen. Keep going in all conditions, regardless of terrain Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake certified for its winter performance Balances on-road and off-road traits for safetyand comfort Klik op een van de vlaggen om meer te weten te komen over één van onze buitenlandse winkels.Blijf op de hoogte en volg ons op de meest populaire sociale netwerken.Vul uw bestelnummer en achternaam in het geval van de particulier of BTW in het geval van het bedrijf.Door gebruik te maken van deze website gaat u akkoord met onze.Meer dan 80.000 onafhankelijke recensie's over banden van medeweggebruikers.Onze databank met recensie's is een van de grootste op internet in Nederland.Markeringen, bandenspanning, vervangende banden, snelheidsindexen en draagvermogenindexen. Het model A/T 001 zal deze positie nog versterken dankzij de perfecte balans tussen de weg- en terreineigenschappen.

I run my tire at 38psi, but hauling or towing I inflate the rears to 55psi and the fronts to 45psi. Dueler A/T 001 is a versatile all terrain tyre that balances on-road and off-road characteristics for a comfortable journey. Over inflated tires will wear like a SOB.I would recommend chalk testing to insure proper wear.

They're not half bad off-road either for my occasional use when hunting, camping, etc. If you have an account.I'm a fan of Cooper tires.

Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001 caractéristiques. Τα Maxxis δεν τα ξέρω.καλησπερα σε ολλους ,με λενε Γιωργο και ειμαι μελλοντικος αγοραστης του duster ,οδηγαω εδω και 15 χρονια ενα daihatsu terios και ηρθε η ωρα της αντικαταστασης,μεσα απο το φορουμ ευελπιστω να μαθω εμπειριες και λεπτομερειες για το duster σας ευχαριστω,Καλημέρα Γιώργο, καλώς ήρθες στην πηγή της dusteroγνώσης.Καλησπέρα σε όλους... Θα ήθελα κάποιον να με κατατοπίσει σε θέμα κοτσαδόρου αν υπάρχει !!!Καλημέρα. Spendy, but they ride as well as AT3's on the street and they are PHENOMENAL in the snow and offroad. They would be on par with the KO2 in a lot of areas, but like mentioned the Revo 3 comes in P metric sizes which are lighter and more appropriate for a 1/2 ton truck.Side note, they do not actually meet the test requirements for the 3 peak mountain snowflake symbol, but are pretty close. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience.Let me start by apologizing for another tire thread. They are quiet and well mannered on the street, even E rated.

Diamètre. Moderate natural rubber content to stop the tyre hardening in temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius – enhancing grip. Ce pneu, Dueler A/T 001, est idéal pour 4x4.

Le modèle démontrera parfaitement ses performances pendant une conduite quotidienne sur les routes goudronnées et une conduite d’occasion, sur les cailloux et la boue. Off road I drop them down to 28 and 30 rear. I have the Fortitude HT's and they have been much better in snow, rain, and overall city and highway driving than the Nitto Terra Grapplers on my last truck. Ce profil tout-terrain brille par sa polyvalence. The BfG K02's are good, but I keep hearing that they don't last very long and they are prone to hydroplane on pavement in the rain. As they are able to cope with these conditions very well.Do I need to swap my tyres throughout the year?Given the nature of all season tyres, which can perform equally well in the summer months and the winter months, the need to replace tyres depending on the seasons is not required when all season tyres are fitted.Blackcircles.com is fully operational and we continue to deliver and fit tyres in line with current Government guidance. Keep going in all conditions, regardless of terrain; Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake certified for its winter performance; Balances on-road and off-road traits for safety and comfort; Read more Get Dueler A/T 001 Get Dueler A/T 001 έχει κανείς δοκιμάσει τα τελευταία Bridgestone Dueler (AT 001) ;φίλε berettakias ναι, αυτά φοράω 9 μήνες πλέον, κι είμαι απολύτως ικανοποιημένος για τη χρήση που τα ήθελα: πολλές εκδρομές σε μέρη με άσχημους χωματόδρομους, που για να φθάσω εκεί, πρέπει να διανύσω 50 και 100 χιλιόμετρα επαρχιακών και εθνικών δρόμων, συν τρείς-τέσσερις φορές το χρόνο μεγαλύτερα ταξίδια (Κρήτη-Ήπειρος και Κρήτη-Μακεδονία) μέσω Ολυμπίας/Ιόνιας κι Εγνατίας, και ξανά εκεί αποδράσεις στα γύρω βουνά.Άρα ήθελα: 1. ελάχιστο θόρυβο (αν είναι δυνατόν όσο και τα "μαμά" που φορούσα ένα χρόνο και καλοσυνήθισα στις εθνικές).ίσως είναι ελαφρώς καλύτερα τα καινούργια geolandar (τα παλιά φοράει το pathfinder που ανέφερα, τα g012).νάσαι καλά!
Πως περνάτε ρε μάγκες στις διακοπές; Εγώ πήγα μία εβδομάδα, γύρισα και θα ξαναφύγω άλλη μία.Ευχαριστώ για την αποδοχή.Σε λίγες ημέρες θα έχω στην κατοχή μου ένα duster 4x4.Σε αναμονή λοιπόν ...Καλησπερα, ευχαριστω για την αποδοχή.

The Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001 is a 4x4 tyre, developed for drivers who primarily drive on tarmac.Fully fitted price - Includes VAT, delivery, fitting, balancing and disposal charges.The Bridgestone Dueler A/T 001 is a 4x4 tyre, developed for drivers who primarily drive on tarmac, yet still enjoy the occasional off-road experience.Designed to cope with all sorts of conditions - good performance delivered throughout the year. In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. Very good dry traction if you are a more spirited driver.The Revo 3's in that GM stock size are P265/65R-18. Bridgestone Dueler AT 001 Bonjour ... Les textes et images publiés sur forum4x4.org appartiennent à leurs auteurs respectifs ou à Free Forum 4x4 et sont protégés par les articles L. 111-1 et suivants du Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle.